Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heavy is the head that wears the crown

Soundtrack: You'll never guess....

Girl # 1
Awhile back I sat @ some girl's place. I knew what she expected. I knew what tales of my exploits led her to expect. Call it 1 part naivete, 1 part aloofness....but I hadn't predicted ending up @ her place would mean her nails would drag down my back as I leaned forward to grab my beer. She expected diznick. She wanted me to "F" her "V" and likely all kinds of other sordid lecherousness.

I wasn't in the mood. I was high. She had ****** hair and was well-dressed...but not my type. I'd heard tales of her exploits, and not that I haven't knocked out my share of slags....but typically I'm not in a coherent state when such things occur. Typically they ninja themselves naked whilst my back is turned and I find a naked chick, legs spread, beckoning me to the bed. At that point, there's no turning back. After all...I have a reputation to uphold.

I realize that to not bring my A game would travel circles around town...that she's come to expect some serious dicking from your humble narrator based on what she's heard. My heart isn't in it. Neither is my dick. I take off and head home for some peace.
---
Girl # 2
My phone rings. I hit ignore. She's visiting. We've already had the late night rawkus blackout rockstar sex I normally blog about in graphic detail. She wasn't really my type either. If it didn't involve kissing, did involve some anal, and likely some other debasement I might be tempted....but as it is, she's not my type and it takes a real dime to get my attention these days. I'm not up for a repeat performance, besides, if she calls this much after 1 go round...a 2nd go round and she'll have real expectations. Blah fuckin' blah.


Quiet lives of boredom....and such bullshit.

Ah, and thanks to Laura for the comment. Something inexorably happened to the post which you commented upon. Please comment again in the future.

To another reader of the blog:
I was asked if in my various flag planting in vag's of the world if I'd been with a black girl. The answer is no. I had a brief fling with a girl who was half in college but that's it. Were I to meet a black chick that looked like this ( NSFW ), we'd be off to the races in quick order.

-With Greatest Affection

No comments:

Post a Comment